In We Be Leshys, the players control leshys out to protect the Brindlewild Forest. They survive a deadly trap, struggle against a corrupted friend, save their creator from a dangerous mob, and take on an insane, demon-summoning sorcerer. We Be Leshys includes nine new playable leshys which combine the aspects of a classic adventuring party with true floral flavor.
We Be Leshys is a one-shot adventure that serves as an excellent introduction to Pathfinder or a refreshing break for an experienced group. It is 28 pages long and only $1.99.
Included in We Be Leshys:
- A complex and detailed leshy adventure with high emotional stakes.
- Six new enemies and NPCs, including rift demons and (spoiler) a corrupted treant.
- Challenging social encounters and skill challenges to test the breadth of leshy abilities.
- Rules for adjusting difficulty to accommodate the needs of any group.
- Nine playable leshy characters, complete with unique abilities and personalities, including Briar, Skunk Cabbage and Vine.
I'm so excited this is out! Thanks to Jeff for green lighting this.ReplyDelete
A solid adventure that was easy enough to run for even my group of novice Pathfinder players and capable of being done in one session, which makes it great for evenings when not everyone makes it for a regular campaign. The pre-gen leshys are spread nicely into a variety of roles that suit multiple styles of play and allow replay-ability even with the same group.ReplyDelete
Played this at PaizoCON. It was amazing. I had a lot of fun.ReplyDelete
The leshy classes are very balanced. The story is fun and makes sense (which is important). Roleplaying opportunities were plAnty.
You'll have a few solid hours of fun with this.
Got this not long ago and it was a blast! Thanks a lot for your work on this everyone <3ReplyDelete