Ever wanted to play an undead? Undead Paragon Classes introduces three new 1-20 player classes: the Skeleton, Zombie and Vampire. These classes provide strong, balanced options for undead players while hitting all of the classics of each monster. Undead Paragon Classes also delivers a 0RP racial template, the Rotting Corpse, which can be added to any other race to make it undead. Why play a dwarf when you can play a rotting dwarf?
Included in Undead Paragon Classes:
- The Skeleton, a foot soldier of the undead who wields steel and iron while terrifying the weak.
- The Zombie, an unkillable monstrosity, who gets in close to impart disease, sicken or release insects from his host corpse.
- The Vampire, master of those he summons, those he dominates, and those he creates, though reliant on a constant source of blood to function.
- The Rotting Corpse, a 0RP racial template that can be added to any other race to make them undead.
- 17 new undead feats, such as Remove Head, Wraith-Touched and Grave Rider.
- Raise Undead, a new spell that allows for transformation into an undead creature.